Saturday, February 19, 2011

What's the Point?

I have been given an assignment in one of my courses.  That assignment is to explain, in a blog, how someone or something is changing the world through technology.  Upon receiving this assignment, the most reasonable & logical topic to do was 'social networking'.  Social networking is something fairly new, however, everybody is familiar with it and the way that it works.  I feel as though every reader will be able to relate to this topic as everyone has an account in a social network, whether it be myspace, facebook, twitter, or even skype and oovoo.  Over the next two months, you will see how social networking has totally changed the world.  I will start by explaining the 'history', so to speak, starting with myspace & ending with the network that is ruling the world as we speak -- also known as Twitter.  Then I will cover various aspects of our lives, & explain how social networking has changed them, whether it be for the better or the worst.

1 comment:

  1. It's fun for one lol. And sometimes useful. I use www.Formvote.com for example to get answers, etc.

    ReplyDelete